“VAZEOS Luxury Rentals IKE”, located in Oia Santorini owing a branch in Glyfada, Attiki (arithm str. 13), informs their clients and website visitors in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation on the protection of personal data, in its capacity as controller, its customers, for the processing of their personal data, in accordance with the following:
1. Data, which we collect
We only have data that is absolutely necessary to serve the S. A., whom you entrusted us with. Data is limited to what you have expressly provided for a particular purpose and if you have given your consent. We also collect data during your visit to our website and if you have consented to it. Identification data: first name, surname, middle name Contact data: e-mail address, telephone number Payment Information: Credit/debit card number, bank account number, PayPal
2. How do we use your data and for what purposes?
The processing of your data is carried out only by the authorized personnel of our company, through electronic devices and computer systems, available to our company. Your data is processed in order to provide you with indicative of the following services: Submit a Quote The company processes your data, for bidding at your request, for hiring a car, limousine or VAN with Driver. Rental of a vehicle along with a driver: The company processes your data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship with you that is the hiring of vehicles with driver Compliance with applicable legislation: The company processes your data in order to be able to respond to its legal obligations, related in particular to compliance with tax and insurance legislation. Website: The company provides information services for its customers.
3. For what purpose do we process your data?
We collect your data for the products and services provided, for example, to manage the rental of the car with a driver of the company, which you have chosen and to comply with the obligations imposed by the applicable law. The processing of your Data is carried Out when it is deemed necessary for the fulfilment of the terms of our relationship and the fulfilment of the company’s obligations arising from the current Greek or European legislation.
Our company will not transmit or disclose your data to third parties for any purpose or use unless it becomes mandatory by applicable law or is due by public bodies or judicial authorities. Access to your data has the necessary personnel of the company, which is committed with confidentiality and our affiliated insurance companies, which process your data as processors for Our account and only if this is deemed necessary.
We use “cookies” on our website for its proper functioning and to collect statistical information. We use these cookies: • To determine the number of people using our website, • To better understand how they find and use our website, • To get information on how many times they visit our website and for the duration of their browsing, and to see their route inside our website. Cookies do not contain any personal information and do not allow anyone to contact you. Regarding cookies we will inform you when you browse the website of our company, and in any case, you will be given the opportunity to reject their use.
6. Retention time of your data:
We only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you have shared your data with us and in compliance with applicable laws.
7. Customer Rights:
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we maintain about you and to confirm that we are processing them in accordance with the provisions of the law.
• Request rectification of personal data we maintain about you. This enables you to correct incomplete or inaccurate data or to fill in data we retain about you, although we reserve the right to ask you to validate the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Opt in to delete your personal data subject to the retention period discussed above.
• Object to your personal data processing when you think your fundamental rights and freedoms are violated. You Also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct promotions without obtaining your necessary consent.
• Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
(a) If you wish to confirm the accuracy of the data,
(b) when the use of the data on our behalf is unfair, but You do not wish to be deleted from us,
(c) When you wish to retain your data even if we do not request it, if it is necessary for you to validate, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(d) you have objected to Use of your data by us but you must confirm if we have overriding legitimate reasons to do so.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or to a third party you indicate, your personal data in a structured common form of machine-readable. This right only applies to information that we have received with your consent when concluding the contract or subsequently, until the time of the request.
• Withdraw your consent if you find out and you can substantiate that it has ceased to be lawful. However, this is something that cannot affect the lawful processing that was carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, it is likely that we may not be able to provide specific products or services to you.
There is no obligation to respond to a client request for restriction, objection to the processing or deletion of its data, provided that the processing of the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of a legitimate interest of the company.
8. Submitting your requests
For your requests you can call on the phone +30 211 4110555 or email us at: email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data protection Authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not done in the above and in accordance with the applicable Greek or European legislation.